(I'm not going to repeat everything from my video, so if you can't watch it now, please do go back and watch it when you can.)
This is my first crack at doing WEEKLY videos instead of just monthly. I had PLENTY to say this week. I really enjoy making the videos so I will be trying to do so every week and see if I can keep up with that :)
This Week's Weigh-in...

Workouts This Week...
Fri 10/22 4 Mile Super Challenge DVD (Leslie Sansone)
Sat 10/23 1.0 mile walk in 20 mins
Sun 10/24 1.8 mile walk in 40 mins
Tues 10/26 1.6 mile walk in 30 mins
Wed 10/27 40 mins ARC trainer- level 4 hill intervals, stretching
My personal training on Monday got canceled so I walked Tuesday instead. :) I have workouts planned already for tomorrow and Sunday. Really ENJOYING my workouts this week! Here's a photo from our Sunday walk...
Some Things I Ate This Week...
I have been taking a lot less food pics lately since I eat a lot of the same stuff over and over, but I do need to get better about taking pics again. We had dinner at my aunt's house on Sunday and I didn't take pics of anything!!
Here's the ones I do have from this week...
Two round whole wheat crackers (Archer Farms), each with an ounce of chicken salad (Market Pantry). About 1/4 cup of grapes and 1/4 cup of cheese and salami diced up. I did finish it but it turned out to make me a little too full.
1/4 cup Campbell's creamy tomato soup and 1 small fajita sized whole wheat tortilla with about 2oz of tuna and 2 slices american cheese. I was only able to eat 1/2 of the tortilla shown here so I ended up saving the other half and having it later with another 1/4 cup of soup. Very comforting on a cold day. Since the soup container has 2 cups, it's going to take me a while to get through it! Ha.
That's all the news for this week. I had to cut time from my video where I was talking about some great blogs I've come across this week and how timely they were... they really spoke to me and helped me change my mindset also. I'll do a separate post soon sharing some of these blogs and the insight I've gained from them!



Hey, the scale is still going down, right? So, yay! And you look cute with your hair that way!
ReplyDeleteChristie, thanks again for being so open and honest. I really appreciate the time you put into updating us on how feelings and progress.
ReplyDeleteMmmm! I love the food pics! You said you eat a lot of the same things. Do you have a basic menu that you stick to or use as a template? (Like choose breakfast 1, 2 or 3, etc.) I'm always curious what other sleevers are eating. I'd love if you posted what your ("ideal") eating plan is. I'm in need of ideas to get in all my 60g of protein every day.
ReplyDeleteEureka... I don't really have a template or basic menu, but I will definitely compile a list of some of the typical things I eat. I did do this when I was about 2 1/2 months out, so maybe that blog post will be helpful to you: http://healthy-christie.blogspot.com/2010/08/things-ive-been-eating-at-2-12-months.html
ReplyDeleteDefinitely time for an update though, so I will do that soon!
Awesome! Thanks for the link. Keep up the good work. You're looking good girl!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Please know that you are providing inspiration and guidance for those of us coming along behind you. I could not have made it as far as I have without the experience of all who have gone before me. I love your blog and look forward to your updates. THANKS!!
ReplyDelete