Hey all! Just a quick post to let you know everything is going well. I had a 30 min phone session on Thursday. The main new thing is I need to work harder to write down my food right after I eat it. I usually forget and do it later or at the end of the day. So I am working on that (although, still rather unsuccessfully so far. Sigh.) We also talked about having a two hour appointment after the start of the new year that will be a goal setting session for the year. Sort of takes the place of new years resolutions I guess (which I'm not really into anyway so no biggie there.) She helps you identify your goals for the year and break them down and come up with an action plan. So I am pretty excited about that! That's going to be January 8th.
It's been busy with the holidays, and in just a few short days I will have company for a week. I am just doing my best to stick with all of my goals. I've been doing phenomenally with keeping my schedule, doing my school work and house work, procrastinating less in general. Exercise has been a problem because of this enduring hip pain. I'm definitely going to get a good massage this week and if it still doesn't get better I might try a chriopractor and/or go see a doctor. I don't know why it is SO BAD but it is affecting me 24/7 and I don't like it :( Amazingly enough my feet haven't been hurting as much. Not sure if that's true or if the hip pain is just detracting from it and hogging the attention lol.
Even sleeping at night has been uncomfortable for about two weeks now :( I really think what set it off was a skiing game I was doing for exercise on the wii. But I stopped exercising, and it hasn't healed. :(
Walking I can handle but it's been cold and snowy here. I think this week I need to go to the gym and walk around the track perhaps!!
That's about all from me for right now, will try to update again after Wednesday's phone session! Happy holidays!
Helloooooo? Where are you?
ReplyDeleteHope everything is okay!!
ReplyDelete