I've posted this on our other blog and Facebook but forgot to post it here! I really like this comparison of my husband and I. The photos on the left were taken in April at his grandfather's 80th birthday party. We looked just like this if not a little worse when our surgeries took place. On the right, a couple photos taken of us at a family BBQ on July 3rd.
At that time it was 1 month post-op for my husband and 6 weeks for me. Coming up tomorrow is his 6 week appointment and will be 8 weeks for me. Coming up on 2 months on the 20th for me... can't wait to do new comparisons :)
The typical weight loss shots are great but these more "lifestyle" like shots really hit me even more. I can see our lives, our life together, changing right before my eyes! :) We've been on lots of hikes too lately... feels so good.

You guys look great!!
ReplyDelete