Thursday, June 16, 2011
Onederland.
FINALLY!!
I thought I was going to see a gain this morning... I've had my friend in town for 8 days and haven't "worked out" and haven't eaten the best (nor have I tracked my WW Points, which I plan to resume doing now). However, we were go go go and did a LOT of walking, and I tried to make good choices as much as possible. Obviously it worked for me. I'm thrilled I finally have this. And, just for the record, I saw 199.6 the second try ;)
I can't wait til I'm a few pounds lower so I won't have to risk seeing myself go up over 200 when I fluctuate. That will be really nice.
SO MUCH to catch up on here on the blog but just had to share this for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yessssss! Good job :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome Job!! =)
ReplyDeleteYou're an INSPIRATION! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat ROCKS!!!! I'm soooooo happy for you. I'm 4.8lbs away from being there myself!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and good luck on your journey through onederland! I'm sure it will be long and prosperous! YOU GO GIRL!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! i know how much this meant to me when i entered onederland so good on you!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! i know how much entering onederland meant to me, so good on you girl!
ReplyDelete