Monday, June 20, 2011

Moving Right Along

Well, quite the shocker, things are just moving right along. Today's weight:


198.0! yay :) I'm really happy about that. No "regular" workouts last week but was going going going, and we did a big hike on Saturday. More photos to come in the future but since it takes me so long, here's a little preview:


Um yeah, do you see why I LOVE Colorado??

Other than that I've been "recovering" from my friend's visit... I have so much to catch up on. Doing a mountain of laundry today and picking up the house, have many errands to run, etc!! Hoping to get a good workout in too :) Will try to be back and update with more happenings ASAP!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. And that picture is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Beautiful pictures. Congrats on onederland.

    I'm your newest follower, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! and you look beautiful in your winter gear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to leave a comment earlier, not sure you got it. It's been a while and I see you are still making wonderful progress. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete