Sunday, July 17, 2011
A month?!
I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last blogged. My weight hasn't really changed, although it fluctuates. Mostly I just don't feel like discussing it anymore... I am just living life! I hope to lose more but I seem to be maintaining and I am okay with that. If and when it happens, yay :) I keep working on exercising as much as possible, but my back/hip pain is always an issue. I usually get my 3 days at Curves and one or two other workouts per week on top of that, but some weeks I only get Curves. My one year appt with my surgeon is coming up on Tuesday, so I'll try to report in on that... but mostly I think the purpose of this blog is changing. There is no day-to-day stuff to talk about in regards to my weight loss surgery anymore, so I just want to go back to talking about my regular life :) Maybe trying to post more regularly about daily life stuff like I was doing before.... but I think I am ready to shift my focus away from weight and back to my life, with of course mentioning when I hit a new milestone or maybe something comes to mind. Hope that's alright with everybody. I just want this to be my BLOG again!!! And not something I neglect so much :( So I will try to be back soon with an update of everything that has been going on lately, and I'll be starting to post a lot more random things from my daily life too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment