I know I haven't talked much lately about anything related to surgery, weight loss, exercise etc... but behind the scenes I promise you I am still hard at work :) We had an appt with our surgeon on the 19th and he challenged us to start doing some sort of exercise every single day, no matter what.... and we HAVE. 17 days in a row now! And we are really trying to make it a daily habit, every single day, no matter what. Once we get that down we'll start working more on WHAT the activity is, working harder, longer durations... but right now our focus is just "do something every day". Plus, I'm still doing Curves so some days (usually 3x per week) I am working out twice.
I have actually not weighed since that appointment, and at that time it had gone up due to period week... so I really have no idea where I'm at right now, but don't really care either. Exercising daily and just making better food choices, cooking more etc. Will try to get a weight this Monday morning or sometime this coming week! :)
Way to go with the exercise! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I'm jealous. I miss being able to exercise right now. Although I admit, I'm really NOT looking forward to PT.
ReplyDelete