Monday, March 26, 2012
Day 22
Hey guys! Thanks for your nice comments on the last post. Feeling a bit better today but this is going to be a long road! Weigh in this morning... 208.6 :) That's 1.8 lbs down from last Monday. It's slowing a but but that's to be expected I feel so great about everything I am doing and I know I'm on the right track. All the exercise is making me feel great. Although my Curves session today seems like I did tweak my back a little, not too bad. Will have to see how I feel tomorrow because I'd like to do a nice walk tomorrow. I really don't have a whole lot to share today health and fitness wise! Curves was great. Food was on track except today was a little too high carb. A few hundred calories left over. I think I'm really tired tonight lol... More tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So...I've been inspired by you the last couple months and I have tried to make my own blog! I don't know if it's anything interesting, but it's a nice little place for me to throw my ideas out! You are an amazing person to look up to!
ReplyDeletejay-breezy.blogspot.com