Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bleh.

I'm feeling so lethargic lately. Part of that is I only worked out last Tuesday and this Tuesday. There's been a lot of snags in the way between Brandy (my workout buddy) having sick kiddos & husband at home this past week, and me having a lot going on, and me being apparently unable to push myself to go alone. Last Tuesday was with Brandy and this Tuesday I walked with Ian.

Now of course i'm being blessed with mother nature's monthly gift... so i have no energy at all. My walk Tuesday was ont he verge of impossible even though I only went for 30 mins. Today I'll at least get activity from all the errands I have to run...take care of the kittens... post office... huge grocery shop. But I think true exercise will be on the backburner until at least Sunday.

I'm really hoping that this coming week when I feel all better and Brandy's family feels all better, I can work out SO much more. Cuz right now all I want is to eat chocolate. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment