Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Developments

I already wrote about some of this on my other blog, but Friday night we got 3 hours of exercise! We had a huge geocaching extravaganza that was a lot of fun but super exhausting, after having already gone for an hour walk prior to that. Then we went back Saturday morning and walked another 30 minutes or so to finish off. We found the cache right away and then mostly walked around trying to figure out why we were so confused. You can read about it and see pictures here.

Here's why I'm so happy... despite all the complaining and friction, at the end of the week Ian had exercised on 4 days. And 3 of them were with me. That is all I could ever hope for!! So maybe it won't be SO difficult to get him going after all. He did still complain, but he did it, and that's what matters.

Saturday we even got a little bit more exercise - about another half hour of walking when we were finding the geocache and retracing our steps to figure out all the confusion. And of course grocery shopping, which is tough work too :)

I'm planning on working out at the rec center with Brandy today, in about 2 hours. Just 2 days off and I'm feeling antsy! That's a good sign, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment