I got a good workout on Tuesday - elliptical and track. Yay for Brandy going with me! That's it for this week though so far. Things have just been all over the place. Today won't happen either. The guy to work on the downstairs bathroom will be here shortly, and then I have to go shopping for an interview outfit (get to that in a moment), and then my dad is coming over to do the last bit of painting in the bathroom. He'll probably be here til right before Ian comes home, and Ian and I have massage appointments tonight at 7. So yeah, busy day.
I am hoping to work out with Brandy tomorrow sometime between 2:30-5. Tomorrow night I'll be with Kellie and Cori, spending some time with Kellie before her big trip. She's going on a 2 week trip to 9 countries which she is leaving for on Sunday. We might be sending Waddles with her so he can be even more well-traveled!
No comments:
Post a Comment