Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Breakfast Idea

Breakfast Idea

An egg cooked over medium inside a ring of red bell pepper... with a side of black beans and Morningstar Farms vegetarian sausage. (Forgot to take the pic before I started eating, oops). This was delicious! Saw the idea on Pinterest and we made it yesterday... it was so good and for me eliminates some carbs since when I cook an egg this style, I like it on toast. I didn't think I would like this, but I did a LOT! I couldn't finish all my beans but ate the rest.

And YES!!! I KNOWWWWW I owe you all my one year update. We haven't had a chance to take the official photos and measurements yet, but are planning to do so tomorrow morning, so will hopefully get those soon!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I beat you in posting my annual update? That's uncharacteristic. Looking forward to it! As much as you say you can't wait to get where I am, I am in awe of how far you've come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious, I love my eggs runny like that. Have you ever tried having something smaller than a slice of toast but still carby? When I have a poached egg I treat myself to a wheat cracker or a small piece of matzoh with it and double dip it so I don't need a lot to eat the whole egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That breakfast looks beyond nummy!

    Can't wait to see your updated pictures. You've been an inspiration to me!

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wish I wasn't so lazy in the mornings and I actually cooked. That looks very, very good. I try to watch my carbs too, but if I must have bread, i will use 35 bread. Low in everything and high in fiber.

    ReplyDelete