Today is my one year surgaversary!!
I will have official progress photos and weigh in next week... I DID see 199.8 this past week, but then it got into that magical time of the month and now I'm 203, argh! So annoying. Hubby and I are going away for a long weekend (since our two year wedding anniversary is on Monday!) and when we return I'll take the official pics and *hopefully* have a good official weigh in lol.
For now, here are some comparison photos I put together.
One year, -110 lbs. A whole new me!





Congratulations!! You look amazing. Your skin looks radiant. You should be so proud of what you've accomplished.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! You've always been beautiful and it seems to shine through even brighter than ever! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 year out! You look INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDeleteAnd, happy anniversary<3
Oh wow, I can't believe it's been a year already. You look stunning (I know you are going to lose more) but I think even if you didn't lose one more single pound you look so happy and healthy and you are just glowing! I am so blessed to be able to witness your journey back to health, thanks for letting me be a part of it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wedding Anniversary too!
Amazing!! Such an inspiration :) Happy Anniversary and continue to shine! You look so happy...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a year well done!
ReplyDeleteYOu look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteOh! You look fantastic! You have done so very well, thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletelookin' good girl!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your surgiversary! You look amazing. Congrats to you and your sweetheart on your wedding anniversary. Best wishes for wonderful years to come!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, my English is very bad, (that's why I have not dared to write) but I am following your blog for some time (I am by your Freebieblog hear). It is amazing how you've changed. You look class, quite mad! You're such a pretty woman! For your future continue to do everything, all the best Greetings from Germany by Manu
ReplyDelete