
Wow! Lost 2.6 lbs in the past week and I am SO CLOSE to "Onederland"!! It's been a while since I lost that much in one week. Interestingly enough, I worked out quite a bit less this past week also. I must be doing pretty well with my food choices!
Last Week's Activity
Monday - Yoga 30 mins, Curves 30 mins
Tues - Walk 20 mins
Weds - Yoga 30 mins, Curves 30 mins
Thurs - None
Fri - Yoga 30 mins, Curves 30 mins
Sat - Nothing official, but walked a lot of stairs at an open house
I am so happy to be so close to Onederland :)
OMG I knew that is what this post was about from the title. YOU ARE SO DANG CLOSE I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteYou are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinking close! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteOH WOW!!! So close.. you can do it, you can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't your one year surgery anniversary coming up soon? You've come so far!!
ReplyDelete