Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's Here.

After all the waiting and worrying... TODAY is our consult with the surgeon. I am still very nervous and anxious. In some ways it feels like an interview... he's going to want to ask us things and make sure we are good candidates for surgery. Although I have nothing to hide I'm just afraid from nervousness I'll "mess up" or SOUND like I'm lying or something. Then of course we have to ask him the questions WE have, and make sure this surgery we really want (the sleeve) is the right choice for us like we think it is, and that he supports it. Then if all goes well I'm hoping we get to pick our surgery dates and get ALLLLL the information about what comes next.

I hope I am able to come back later today and report that everything went well and announce my surgery date. :::fingers crossed:::

3 comments:

  1. Christie, I hope all goes well for you and Ian with your consults today. Do you see the surgeon separately or can you do one consult? I am thinking of you.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your consults today!!! I'm sure it will go really well. There is no "wrong" answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie I hope everything went well for you and Ian yesterday. Thinking good thoughts for you both!

    ReplyDelete