Friday, August 20, 2010

3 Months

Today is my official 3 months post-op :) I won't be able to take photos, video, measurements etc until tomorrow though, and we are planning to go hiking all day... so it might be tomorrow night or even Sunday before I post all the official 3 month stuff! Just FYI :)

2 comments:

  1. Christie congratulations! You look wonderful, can't wait for more pictures. I was looking for a way to email you from your site and don't see anything. My husband and I also share the same dr. as you and your husband, and we are waiting for lap-band surgery. At my husband's insistance, I have begun researching the sleeve. If you have the time could you email me? sheilaextra@comcast.net I would very much like to talk to you. My surgery date has not been set but I am hoping for late Oct. early Nov. Thanks! ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete