Yesterday the hubby and I want to the Colorado Railroad Museum... we walked around outside for a few hours taking photos of all the old trains. And each other! I was really pleasantly surprised by the pics. He took a few of me and some were full body and I was able to really see the difference of how far I've come.
I've taken the liberty of putting some older pics next to the new ones as a comparison.
Note: I am 12 weeks post op.
And a recent face pic:
I am feeling so great about the changes I can see!
Now some for my hubby, who is at 10 weeks post op.






You guys look great! congrats! BTW, love your eyebrows, they really open up your face as well!
ReplyDeleteYou both look AAAAWWWWSOME!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! Christie!!! What a difference!!! How exciting. Wow wow wow!! I am so thrilled for you guys. I can not believe how much of a difference there is in that face photo. You look like a completely different person!! Yay! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI agree about the eyebrow shape. You look great, Christie!
ReplyDeleteYou both look like you feel so much better. You look so happy in your photos now.--Sherrie
ReplyDeleteYou both look so good, but I can really tell in the top picture of you how much littler you are all around. Congrats on such an awesome weight loss so far!
ReplyDeleteThe both of you should feel great about yourselves. You both look so good. What an exciting time!
ReplyDeleteYou both look great, you can really tell in the face picture. You both look so happy, I am so excited for both of you!!
ReplyDeleteSO proud of both of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the lovely comments everybody :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look GREAT!
ReplyDelete