11 Weeks Random Chatter from Christie Stearns on Vimeo.
I posted the Vimeo video here since it is higher quality. If you are also a YouTuber, you can see this video on YouTube HERE.
I had to end the video abruptly, so here is the proper ended and also a shoutout to my friend April.
Again, password is healthupdate, and if you would prefer to check this out on YouTube you can do so here.
.
Christine L, From WA state: I enjoy your videos! You're doing such a great job! Wow that story about that old couple...I can relate, not about weight, but about my son. He has issues and doesn't act like all the other kids...well, "older" people especially love to make comments about him when I guess they think I can't hear (or maybe they want me to hear?). I'm getting better about speaking up now, but the first few times I was just stunned people would talk that way. You're right though--part of it is probably they can't hear, but hello folks--don't bother putting down other people when I'm sure you have a whole host of your own problems (including lack of tact!). Sorry that happened to you. I bet we all have our stories of things we've overheard that made us feel horrible. You know you're feeling better, getting healthy ... and that's all that matters. :)
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Christie-
ReplyDeleteSorry that happened with the old folks. I can empathize. You feel "skinny" and then someone does you the favor of making you feel like crap. Buttheads. Anyhow, I wanted to tell you my arms are identical to yours!!! They swoop down and hang, there isn't a progressive ummm what would you call they aren't proportionate?? I'm looking into having plastic surgery because they don't seem to be shrinking! Let me know if something works for you!
Lovingly,
monica