We returned it and Ian did extensive research on Amazon reading reviews, and we selected a new one to try. Since we are VERY happy with it, it is worth sharing :)
Tanita BF679W Duo Scale Plus Body Fat Monitor with Body Water
This one is giving us consistent readings. I can step on it 3 times in a row and get within .2 of the same number, usually it stays completely the same. It's working that well for Ian too.
As an extra bonus - it seems to weigh us almost exactly the same as Dr Snyder's office!! We used it at home before our appointment with him and got the same number. Maybe not to the tenth, because we ignored anything after the decimal... but definitely the same whole number. So not only can I be happy that it is being consistent, I can also know it is an "official" weigh in meaning it's the same as my Dr's office :) So this one is working out awesome for us.
It allows you to set up 2 profiles. I am #2 so I hit the #2 button at the bottom right to turn it on and it knows I am 5'5", female, and 27 years old. It uses this to calculate my body fat percentage. What it tells me runs a little higher than the BMI chart. No worries there for me.
I highly recommend this scale if you are looking for a new one!
Now for the best sports bra, ever!!!!!
This is the sports bra I held up in my fashion show video and I hadn't tried it on yet. Not only did it fit me like a glove (in size 16)... it is the MOST comfortable sports bra I have EVER had. Soft, comfy, hit in all the right places, LOVE the low cut neck since I wear v-neck shirts mostly... the venting in the back is nice and cool. Also it has very very slight padding but it's just enough to keep nipples covered well AND it prevents that "smashed-down" look most sports bras give me. Since I'm only a B cup, usually they smash me flat. LOL. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!! The 'removable' pads come out easy in the wash so you might want to remove them yourself.


I am sooo glad to hear that you are happy with that scale! I purchased its sister: the one with water weight and athletic mode. I figured, why not? It still hasn't come yet, so we will see how it is!
ReplyDeleteI have the one with water weight and athletic mode and LOVE it! Super consistent as well!
ReplyDelete