Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ian's Leather Jacket

Just wanted to quickly share this photo. My hubby Ian found this old leather jacket of his at his parents' house the other day. He wore this jacket a lot not too long after high school. He was absolutely THRILLED that it fits him again. He is 5 months post op and down 70 lbs.



I put the comparison together for a blog post I just wrote on the blog he and I share. Many of our readers of that blog don't read my blog, or have facebook, or really ever get a chance to see updates so I put together sort of a summary post of what we've gone through so far and the progress we've made. As a regular reader to my blog you wouldn't find any of the info to be new but definitely have a read if you'd like, and check out the blog we have going over there :) Here's the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment