Are so hard to come by! Do you know Sheila from This One Body? I am lucky enough to know this great gal in real life :) We met last year when she was researching the sleeve. We have many things in common such as the same surgeon, going through surgery with our husbands, etc - and so much more that we find as we get to know each other. We met up before she had her surgery and we have been trying to meet up again for a VERY long time... we were finally successful!
She beat me to the punch and blogged about our meeting already... she had such kind words to say about me that made me feel so special. I feel the same way about her - what a great person and I hope we will get the chance to become better and better friends :)
She is rocking her sleeve and has lost over 60 lbs. She did the math and said that between us we have lost 167 lbs combined! Isn't that something? I don't think we are looking half bad ;)
Love this lady! If you haven't already checked out her blog, please do so. Her blog has really taken off and it's a great read!
Thanks for the pics Sheila!
This is a great pic!
ReplyDeleteChristie, you are the best! I have always loved your blog and getting to know you IRL has been priceless. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again how grateful I am that you have shared so much with me about your WLS experience. You truly are my sleeve-sista!
ReplyDeleteIt was funny, when I seen her posting I instantly knew it was you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys got to meet! It's important to have great friends who share something similar. Makes things easier!
combined ya'll have lost exactly what I need to lose to get to goal! ROCK ON!