Right now I have a friend in town visiting, so I haven't been on the blog much but I wanted to share this. I have a thing for collecting hoodies from all the great mountain towns here in Colorado. I used to have quite the collection but of course they are all much too big for me now.
My friend and I are here in Steamboat Springs, CO and went into a shop to get hoodies. For the first time I was able to buy a WOMEN'S hoodie in a mountain town!!!
It's an XL and fits perfectly. I'm thrilled I finally have this option! :)
Huzzah!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Such an inspiration to me and I hope to have vsg in August. Thank you for blogging and putting it all out there for us newbies. Kristen
ReplyDeleteSo cute! (And yay for buying a normal size right off the rack!!)
ReplyDeleteYour experience is thrilling for those of us in line to do the same. Can't wait to buy tourist t-shirts off the shelf that holds the regular sized items.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.