Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 Week Video Update

Password: healthupdate

2 Weeks Post Op from Christie Stearns on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Boob shot!!! ;P Glad everything is going well. Wow I'm glad you showed your one ounce shot of CC because you are right photos don't do it justice. That's nothing!

    Thanks for the updates!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your video blogs! :) I had to laugh at the sippy cup...I tried to drink out of one once when the kids were little and I thought I was going to burst vessels in my cheeks trying to suck it out! What the heck?! Haha. I don't know how kids do it! They must have facial muscles like Ah-nold. ;)

    ChristineL, WA state

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you showed the shot glass - that sure put everything in perspective for me. I think I will be sleeved within a month. Thanks for the updates. I enjoy reading.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete