Time for a new round of real life comparisons! The official progress photos are great... but I love doing these too :) I try to find similar poses to get a really good comparison. Let me know what you think! I threw in a couple of the hubby too ;)
Christie! Wow I just can't believe how great you look. I mean I can, but you know. Wow. You look so happy, and I am still digging that hair color on you. It really suits you! Ian looks great too!
Christie! Wow I just can't believe how great you look. I mean I can, but you know. Wow. You look so happy, and I am still digging that hair color on you. It really suits you! Ian looks great too!
ReplyDeletexoxo
You look amazing! In your now pictures you look like a college student. Amazing what weight loss can do!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful! You and Ian, both.
ReplyDeleteThe change is extraordinary... You look fantastic and you have a lot to be proud of Christie!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures really do tell a story don't they? You both are looking wonderful, truly a dramatic change. And to think you aren't even done yet...WOW!
ReplyDeleteGreat pix!!
ReplyDeleteHey! That green dress is ka-yute!
ReplyDeleteLove the comparison photos. Your beauty is really shining...because you're happy. :)
ReplyDelete